I ordered the Sara Jacket pattern as my free pattern with my membership and I also received a cute little gift in my parcel! I plan to make a toile of the Sara Jacket this weekend. I have been emailing Chloe from Style Arc and chit chatting in general about patterns and such, and she kindly sent me another Sara Jacket Pattern as a gift for a giveaway! WOW!
- Go to the Style Arc Website and have a look at their designs. While you are there - enter your email address to receive their newsletter. Then leave a comment here on this blog and tell me your favourite design.
- To increase your chances of winning you can also:
- "LIKE" the STYLE ARC Facebook page - just leave another comment here that you did that.
- Post about this giveaway on your blog - providing a link back to this page - and leave a another comment here to say that you did that ....
- Please remember to leave your email address in your comment so that I can contact you if you win. Alternatively you can privately email your contact details to me via email@example.com
This pattern is for experienced sewers, they provide brief step by step instructions, but if you check out Sherry's Jacket Sew Along - you'll get very detailed instructions for a jacket of this style.
Good luck!!! Winner will be drawn on May1st, 2011.
ETA: Everyone welcome to enter - a global give away!
|Terry Tie Cardi|